Lani, a team leader from Infinity’s Melbourne office recently asked her colleagues about their favourite experiences in Bali, and what she discovered was everyone’s favourite part of Bali was the food!
Here are her top 10 (in no particular order) gourmet delights and cocktail hotspots in Bali.
1. Potato Head, Seminyak – Enjoy lunch, dinner or cocktails by the pool while watching the spectacular sunset.
2. Rock Bar at the Ayana Resort, Jimbaran Bay – Two words; sunset cocktails! Be sure to get there around 4pm so you don’t miss out.
3. Boneka at St Regis Bali Resort, Nusa Dua – Enjoy Sunday Brunch if you are feeling a little fancy.
4. Zucchini, Seminyak- A beautiful healthy restaurant in Seminyak. Perfect if you need an evening of detox, after hitting the cocktails too hard.
5. Motel Mexicola, Seminyak – A colourful and quirky Mexican bar and restaurant that has become an institution in Seminyak. Perfect for a cool Corona and a Chimichanga!
6. Sea Circus, Seminyak – A funky modern restaurant offering charm and humour served with great coffeeand tapas.
7. Cocoon, Uluwatu- A cool pool retreat with sea views. Chill out and sip cocktails by the pool.
8. La Plancha, Seminyak– An amazing place to see the sunset over a Bintang, cocktail or fruit juice, all from the comfort of your beanbag. Get there early to bag a spot on the beach.
9. El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club, Uluwatu – Offers breathtaking panoramas of the Indian Ocean from a cliff top, complete with delicious Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine. Make sure you book this restaurant before you go on your holiday as it sells out quickly.
10. Finns Beach Club, Uluwatu – Visit this piece of paradise and enjoy one of the best Sunday Sessions Bali has to offer.